Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ugandan dress in Vienna

 Two years have passed since we came from Uganda. Architecture, music,art, theater, fashion, life style in Vienna are all fascinating. It is ranked "the best city to live" by an U.S. company's research. I often see a senior noble  lady who is well dressed and whose hair also well dressed and wearing high heels especially in a  concert hall .People in the restaurant or at the mass in church are also well dressed.
 I enjoyed ordering dresses at the dressmaker's shop when I was in Uganda. Ugandan women also have a good fashion sense.They have good quality cotton cloth.Patterns and colors are very interesting. I promised the dressmaker to wear the dresses I got there in Vienna. I wore them to the opera or to the garden party.I thought the dresses were well accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment