Sunday, June 23, 2013

Another death

Just after the former housegirl died,her sister came to our house and told my husband to take over her sister's job.  She had five children and she had her own house .But she lived in the servant quarter alone and used to go back to her house on weekends. One day her husband suddenly died.  She said ,"He was killed with poison by his colleagues because of envy.But I can't report to the police because I'm afraid of retaliation."  I was really surprised.  There is no country which has no crime. In Ugandan case I heard that the most murders are poisoning.  While she was in a deep sorrow,I also felt sorry for her.  Maybe the readers will be shocked to read this. But I 'd like to
share my experiences in Uganda. This was a terrible, real story.

No comments:

Post a Comment